Right now, the demand for this service is very high. Here’s how you can get started:
1. Learn the trade. Don’t go to the battle unarmed. Before you take the leap, get to know everything that you need to know about this endeavor. You’ll be glad to know that there are now several relevant seminars and coaching services that are available in the online arena. Make sure that you take advantage of those that are hosted by those people who have already succeeded in this field.
2. Build your own website. It will be much easier to promote your offerings if you have your own website. If you don’t have the needed technical skills, hire professional web designer to do the legwork for you. Ensure that your website looks very professional and that it speaks volumes about your expertise and credibility.
3. Manpower. It will help if you hire other freelance SEO writers to work for you on a per need basis. Make sure that you only hire those people who are extremely reliable and talented. Verify their SEO and writing skills and take a look at their online portfolio before you hire them.
4. Research your competitors. Make time to get to know the people that you’re going up against and the techniques that they’re using. What are they doing to lure people to sign up with their services? What are their strengths and weaknesses? The more you know about these people, the easier it will get for you to figure out on how you can get ahead of them.
5. Market research. Who are the people who are most likely to buy from you? What are the elements that can affect their buying decision? How can you lure them to sign up with you instead of your competitors? What exactly are they looking for?
6. Drive traffic to your website. Be very aggressive when promoting your website. Your goal here is to attract as many qualified visitors so you can increase your chances of making a sale. Aside from using search engine optimization and article marketing, you can also promote your website using social media marketing, forum posting, video marketing, blogging, and ezine publishing. Hosting free teleseminars and giving out free ebooks will also help in getting the kind of attention you need.
7. Offer free samples. This is like hitting two birds with one stone; you can capture the attention of your target market while you help them gauge your writing and SEO skills. If they’re very happy with your article samples, I am pretty sure that you’ll win their business in no time.
8. Give your clients more than their money’s worth. With the stiff competition in the online arena, it’s very important that you build a good reputation in your field. One way to do this is by making sure that each of your clients is 100% satisfied with your services so they will have nothing but great words for you.