Starting with SEO copywriting creates lot of confusions with website content writing. But in reality there is a huge difference like both the things are just separate poles. Writing contents is not a very tough as long as SEO is attached with it. As soon as, search engine optimization gets attached, it makes a lot of difference.
Search engine optimization copywriting is the textual composition that emphasizes on various wordings that formulates the content of the website and help in bringing the website on the top position in the search result pages. While forming the content of the site it should be designed in a way that, it should start with the title tag, Meta tag. The title tag should properly describe what the site is all about. The content should maintain the keyword density along with the keyword frequency. The content should hold appropriate links to various other pages.
10 Clues that will Guide you:
Clues that will help you for SEO copywriting and will better guide you to understand the difference between the normal website content writing and the SEO copywriting. To achieve the proper SEO copywriting few things should be taken care off, which can be enlisted as follows:
• Researching proper keywords will help you to get large quality traffic at your website. So, the keyword searching is important to get the large volume of traffic at your website as, the web users search by the keywords.
• The title text should be appropriate. It should exactly match with the content of the website. It should not describe extra, which is not included in the main content.
• Make use of the header H1, H2…tags as these tags can easily crawl by the search engine crawlers. The heading must contain header tag and not the images.
• Highlight the occasional appearance of the keywords throughout the content. That will help to enhance the searching criteria.
• One should not make over usage of the keywords in a particular page as it looks like keyword stuffing. Moreover there is no meaning of putting the keywords unnecessarily in a single page for number of times.
• While giving any references to the external websites, make sure to provide a link pointing to the source.
• While using images in the content, make sure to describe the reason for which it has been placed. Otherwise it would have no use to put it in the content because the crawlers can never read images it is necessary to provide alternate texts.
• Be sure to include the company’s details and the contact person’s details and the correct contact number. It will help the other person to contact you when needed. The contact details should be included either in the contact page or somewhere else.
• Using of recognizable fonts is important. Everyone does not have the same set of fonts as of yours. So, choosing of font should be appropriate so that it can be readable by everyone.
• Your SEO friendly copy should be humorous. People want to read the things that you think which should be conveyed in a very simple terms. At the same time, it should be remembered that few keywords are necessary for your content to get searched easily by the crawler.
All these tips will definitely guide you to write a SEO friendly copy which will achieve user friendliness along with search engine friendliness.